Crafter's Guide to Getting Published and you'll get all
the information you need to know to sell your craft project ideas
to publishers and make money doing what you love!!!
Who to contact - You get the exact names, addresses, and phone numbers
to the magazine editors that critique craft design submissions.
When to contact them. - You get examples of editorial calendars
and when certain magazines are accepting certain types of designs.
You'll also get the information you need to get these calendars
from the publishers themselves.
What to send (and what not to send ) - You get dozens and dozens
of tips telling you what to do and what not to do when you are submitting
a design to a magazine. You'll learn fatal mistakes to avoid, and
little tricks you can do to make sure your submissions get looked
at and accepted more often.
You'll also get:
- Actual copies of up-to-date submission guidelines to arts & crafts
magazines including Bead & Button, Woodworks, Decorative Artist?s
Workbook, and many more!
- Tips from editors telling you specifically what they are looking
for from arts & craft designers.
- Examples and personal advice you will not find anywhere else.
- Ideas and exercises to get your creativity flowing.
- Names, addresses, and contact information to over 50 magazines
that accept submissions and PAY for craft designs from crafters
- The Crafter's Guide to Getting Published email newsletter keeping
you up-to-date on magazine calendars, upcoming features, staff and
address changes, and more!
Do you ever flip through your craft magazines and wonder who comes
up with all the new, cute, innovating craft projects you find?
Crafters just like you do!
- Have a knitted sock design you made up? Sell your idea!
- Have an autumn centerpiece that everyone loves? Sell your idea!
- Have a sweatshirt you sold hundreds of at craft shows last year?
Sell your idea!
Magazines are constantly looking for new designs from crafters like
you. There is no magic to getting published. The names of crafters
you see in magazines just know some information that you don?t know?
If you sell one good craft design, you will have paid for this book.