1. Contact college coaches.
2. Accurately evaluate your child's talent level.
3. Avoid expensive recruiting service fees.
4. Design attractive and successful packages to send to college coaches.
5. Unlock hidden techniques of the recruiting process.
6. Maximize recruiting opportunities.
7. Avoid common mistakes...and more.
Includes Sample Letters & Resumes to Send to Coaches!
About the Author
Dan Spainhour has more than 25 years of high school and college coaching experience. Spainhour has coached at both the college and high school level.As a high school athletic director as well as baseball and basketball coach, he has helped student-athletes earn numerous scholarships. His personal experience at both the high school and college level convinced him there was tremendous need for a recruiting guide for parents.